Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Annual Post

I have been reliably informed that it has been almost a year since I posted anything on here. For the record I've been kind of busy and not really had chance to listen to the radio as much as I would like to, so therefore less listening = less synhotr.

I have been eagerly awaiting my anniversary post and hoping for a spectacular song to mark my comeback. I finally heard it Monday on Radcliffe and Maconie and have been procrastinating over writing the blog ever since. I heard the song again this afternoon. A prod if ever there was one, to get off my backside and write.

So here it is, "King of the Road" Roger Miller. I remember hearing it all the time as a kid on the radio and was convinced he was singing "tailors for sailorettes". The mind boggles. People sewing uniforms for WReNS?

Anyway here's a link to the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmOe27SJ3Yc

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan,

    good that your annual post is near to christmas, that gives the possibility to wish all the best to you and your family :-)

    I cannot follow the youtube link because some songs are not played in Germany, but I am sure I heard it last week - funny, isn´t it!

    Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete