Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Falling - The Blubells

I've been under the weather for a while and recently this has culminated in a nasty bout of laryngitis and post-viral listlessness. Nevertheless this evening, whilst preparing Tea, I made like Penelope Pitstop and skated in my socks across the Kitchen floor to pump up the volume as Radcliffe and Maconie "spun" the opening notes of this memorable tune.



(Un)Fortunately the lack of a voice meant I couldn't sing-a-long.

I can't remember when I last heard it and sadly I have no lasting memories attached to it as a song, not like a certain other track by The Bluebells ( and no, that would not be Young At Heart either by them or Bananarama ) .....

2 comments:

  1. Would the song be Cath, with the great rhyming lyrics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you'll have to wait and see, won;t you :-)

    ReplyDelete